GATE 2018 ECE Model Papers & Syllabus PDF Download @ gate.iitg.ac.in
GATE 2018 ECE Model Questions papers With Solutions Free Download: GATE is conducted by the Indian institute of sciences and Indian institute of technology (Bombay, Delhi, gawhati, Kanpur, khargpur, roorkie, Chennai on behalf of the national coordination board-GATE, department of higher education, ministry of human resource development (MHRD), and government of India. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various under graduate subjects in engineering and science. For this year IIT gawahati will be conducting the exam.
GATE score is used for the admission into the various post graduation courses in Indian higher education institutes. And financial assistance by MHRD and other government agencies. GATE score is also being used by the several public sector undertakings (government owned companies) for recruiting graduate in the entry level positions.
Depending upon the norms adopted by the specific institution or department of the institute, a candidate may be admitted directly into a course based on the performance in GATE exam and an admission test/interview conducted by the department to which he/she applied. If the candidate wants the admission in post graduation programs, the minimum 70% of weight age is given to the GATE score and remaining 30% is by the interview/test.
For this every year nearly 5lakh students will apply for this exam. Competition is very high and the difficulty level is also very high. Every year notification will release in the month of October. And the exam will be conducted in the month of February.
GATE 2018 SYLLABUS FOR E.C.E BRANCH:
- QUANITATIVE APPTITUDE
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS
- BRANCH SUBJECTS
- NETWORK THEORY
- ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- ANALOG CIRCUITS
- DIGITAL CIRCUITS
- SIGNALS AND SYSTEMS
- CONTROL SYSTEMS
- ELECTRO MAGNETICS
GATE 2018 Syllabus PDF Free Download Here
Gate ECE Examination Pattern:
GATE examination is conducted through online. Duration of the exam is 3 hours. Paper will contain total 65 questions. Two types of questions are asked in gate multiple choice questions and numeric type questions.
- Quantitative aptitude: 10 questions for 15 marks. In this 5 questions will carry 1 mark and remaining 5 questions will carry 2 marks.
- Mathematics and branch subjects: 55 questions for 85 marks. In this some questions will contain 1 mark and some contain 2 marks.
For multiple choice questions we have to choose the answer from the given four options. And numeric type questions we have to enter manually using the virtual keyboard provided in the computer itself.
GATE ECE MODEL PAPERS 2018 WITH SOLUTIONS DOWNLOAD:
Model papers will be available in online. Download all the model papers and previous year papers for better practice. Some of the links will be given below for model papers.
Direct Links For GATE 2018 Previous Year Quesrion Papers PDF Download:
GATE 2017 Question Papers PDF Download for All Branches here Downlolad
GATE 2016 Question Model Papers PDF Download for All Branches here Downlolad
GATE 2014 Question Model Papers PDF Download: http://gateguide.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EC-2014-solved.pdf
GATE 2013 Question Model Papers PDF Download: http://gateguide.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EC-2013-solved.pdf
GATE 2012 Question Model Papers PDF Download: http://gateguide.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/EC-2012-Unsolved.pdf
GATE 2018 Online Examination Dates: 03, 04, 10 & 11 February 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)