RRB assistant loco pilot Exam pattern 2017 & RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2017 PDF for Railway Recruitment 2017
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2017: Railway recruitment boards Well known as RRB are organizations under the government of India that manages the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards under railway ministry situated in different parts of India.
RRB will be going to recruit assistant loco pilot posts very soon in all the 21 boards of rrb. It is the good news for the job aspirants who looking for the railway job. So the candidates should know the and pattern for alp posts to have an idea and perform better in recruitment test. The recruitment test will be conducted in 4 phases.
RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2017
PHASE-1: WRITTEN TEST
PHASE-2: APTITUDE TEST
PHASE-3: DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
PHASE-4: MEDICAL FITNESS TEST
- Exam pattern for assistant loco pilot post:
- RRB ALP Exam Pattern PHASE-1:
- The selection process comprises of written test. For this written test questions are of objective type and there will be 120 questions, each question carries 1 mark and negative mark of 1/3 will be deducted for each wrong answer. This exam will be conducted in English, Hindi and candidate elected language which was available.
|Section No.of questions Marks|
|General awareness 25 25|
|General intelligence 5 5|
|General science 30 30|
|Arithmetic 20 20|
|Technical ability 30 30|
|Reasoning 10 10|
|Total 120 120|
- RRB ALP Exam Pattern PHASE-2:
- Candidates who are qualified in written test they are called for aptitude test such shortlisted candidates should produce the vision certificate as per the prescribed format during aptitude test, failing to produce vision certificate they will not be permitted for aptitude test.
- RRB ALP Exam Pattern PHASE-3:
- Based on the performance in the aptitude test of contenders, candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for document verification in the main list. In addition 30% extra candidates are also called for the standby, if any shortfall during documentation of the main list they will be considered. During the document verification candidate should bring all his/her original certificates.
- RRB ALP Exam Pattern PHASE-4:
- Candidates who have cleared the documentation section they are called for medical fitness test conducted by the railway administration to ensure that the candidates are fit to carry out the duty which was allotted.
After the completion of the medical fitness test candidates are called for training sessions. Training and job location is based on applicant elected board which have mentioned in application form.
For more information about RRB ALP Exam Pattern 2017 & RRB Assistant loco pilot Syllabus 2017 PDF Free Download visit Official website http://rrb.gov.in/